PICOWAY PIGMENTATION REMOVAL FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
USING PICOWAY AT ERAZE WE CAN TREAT MOST TYPES OF PIGMENTATION INCLUDING FRECKLES, SUN SPOTS, AGE SPOTS, LIVER SPOTS AND HORMONAL MELASMA WITH LESS DISCOMFORT RECOVERY TIME AND LESS RECOVERY TIME THAN OTHER LASERS
Never before has it been so easy to reduce or even remove the pigmentation from your skin! Pigmentation removal treatment with PicoWay at Eraze is designed for helping people with all skin types including darker skin types such as:
- Middle Eastern
- South American
- And more!
- 40% to 50% shorter pulses than other Picosecond lasers on the market!
- Shorter Picosecond Pulses gives you assurance in knowing that PicoWay treatments are highly effective with photo acoustic effect ensuring a low risk of side-effects such as tissue damage.
- High Peak Power means the energy will shatter pigment into tiny, minute fragments to achieve a rapid and more effective clearance.
- Dual Wavelengths in one picosecond device se we’re able to treat ALL skin types. In all Picoway boasts 3 highly effective picosecond wavelengths (1064nm, 730nm & 532nm)
- The brand new 730nm 250 picosecond wavelength. The first the world has ever seen! Eraze is the first and currently the only clinic in QLD with this exciting new wavelength which allows us to treat all types of pigmentation on all skin types including dark skin.
WHAT DOES THE TREATMENT FEEL LIKE?
PicoWay is the world’s leading laser for treating pigmentation removal because it generates almost zero heat. The heat that is produced by other lasers causes a high risk of PIH (post inflammatory pigmentation), which is usually dangerous for those with darker skin tones. The amazing Picoway is also significantly more comfortable in comparison to other lasers and pigment correction devices such as IPL. You will just feel a prickly sensation as the laser passes over your skin.
HOW LONG IS RECOVERY?
After the treatment most people experience some redness (erythema) and swelling for approximately 24 to 72 hours which can easily be covered with makeup such as light mineral foundation if you wish. We occasionaly may see some temporary darkening of the pigment in areas, particularly if the picoWay Zoom mode has been used. You are able to return to work straight after the treatment.
CAN ALL AREAS OF THE BODY BE TREATED?
We can treat most parts of the body where pigment occurs. We just need to see the pigment before we’re able to confirm if it is eligible for treatment. Prior to coming for pigmentation treatment on areas that have previously had sun exposure, we strongly recommend you have a proper skin check.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED?
The number of treatments you will need mainly depends on the type of pigmentation being treated. For some pigment types, for example freckles or brown spots on fair skin, you are very likely to see great results after just one treatment. For other pigment types such as birth marks, melasma it may take a few treatments to achieve the desired improvement. We will advise on the best treatment program to achieve your desired result.
Please fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will be in touch shortly.